Used Western Show Saddles
Western Show saddles are all about looks, they are designed primarily to be pretty and not for hard work. Fashion is relative and changes all the time, so get one that you like, class never goes out of style.
Intricate and deep tooling and decorative silver ornaments are used all over on show saddles. Other features include deep skirts too show off more artwork, turned stirrups with silver trims, and padded seats.
The show saddle is the bling saddle. Based on a roper but with less leather, fairly light and designed for show.
What makes a show saddle has as many answers as there are saddles.
Some people go for bling, silver studs and conchos with leather straps others prefer intricate piercing and tooling.
Like cars, a used western show saddle can be bought and then further customised to your preference.
See below for used western show saddles currently on sale
If you are buying Used Western Show Saddles from eBay please remember the happy outcome may depend on these factors:
* Never send cash to any seller
* Use Paypal wherever possible, it is safer and affords you some protection should something go wrong. It is free to use and secure.
* If you need more details on any Used Western Show Saddles please use the "Ask the seller a question" link which is located at the top of each item page.
* Make sure you know what is being sold! Bids are legally binding contracts.
* Check the sellers feedback. This is a great tool because you can see what other buyers have said about the seller, you don't get that in a normal store! Look for a score of above 95%
* Some sellers may include telephone numbers on the item page but remember if you order something over the phone you will lose any buyer protection offered by eBay. Insist on buying through eBay.
This all seems very scary doesn't it? I have bought and sold on eBay for years and never had a single problem. It is convenient, usually cheaper and the range of goods is unbeatable.
Join in the fun and buy Used Western Show Saddles on eBay