Warning: file_get_contents(http://rss.api.ebay.com/ws/rssapi?FeedName=SearchResults&siteId=0&language=en-US&output=RSS20&sacat=0&ftrt=1&fbd=1&sabdlo=&sabdhi=&saprclo=50&saprchi=&floc=1&saslop=1&fsop=1&fsoo=1&from=R6&fss=1&sasl=&sacur=0&afepn=5336366382&customid=used%2Breining%2Bsaddles&saslc=0&fcl=3&saaff=afepn&catref=C5&frpp=100&satitle=used+reining+saddle%2B+&ftrv=1&fts=&salic=0&sascs=0&fspt=0&fpos=&sadis=25&frts=0) [function.file-get-contents]: failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.0 504 Gateway Time-out in /home2/sparky05/public_html/allusedsaddlesforsale.com/cont/FrontControl.php on line 2102
Used Reining Saddles For Sale
Reining is sometimes thought of as Western Dressage where the horse has to be moved through a specific series of movements.
It is important that the horse performs these tasks in a 'willing' manner without hesitation and with little apparent input from the rider, for this a close fitting saddle, lightweight and allowing the rider to use his or her legs to guide the horse is a must.
The reining saddle, with its low seat, free swinging fenders and thinner stirrup leathers, are all designed to show off the conformation and precision of the horse. When looking at a reining saddle, you'll also find that there is no flank cinch, and the rigging is dropped in order to keep the riders egs close to the animals flanks.
See below for Used Reining Saddles For Sale now
If you are buying Used Reining Saddles from eBay please remember the happy outcome may depend on these factors:
* Never send cash to any seller
* Use Paypal wherever possible, it is safer and affords you some protection should something go wrong. It is free to use and secure.
* If you need more details on any Used Reining Saddles For Sale please use the "Ask the seller a question" link which is located at the top of each item page.
* Make sure you know what is being sold! Bids are legally binding contracts.
* Check the sellers feedback. This is a great tool because you can see what other buyers have said about the seller, you don't get that in a normal store! Look for a score of above 95%
* Some sellers may include telephone numbers on the item page but remember if you order something over the phone you will lose any buyer protection offered by eBay. Insist on buying through eBay.
This all seems very scary doesn't it? I have bought and sold on eBay for years and never had a single problem. It is convenient, usually cheaper and the range of goods is unbeatable.